Hard Rock Café Chiang Mai City Tee design contest rules
- Contest Period: Now until June 10, 2018
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this contest, all ages. Thai Nationals and Residents (Expat living here).
- Entry Requirements: All entries must consider the Design Guideline as follows,
- Must feature HRC Logo, Music Instrument, Local Landmark and Motto (4 mottos; Love All - Serve All, All is one, Take Time To Be Kind and Save The Planet).
- and send to email@example.com in JPEG format. All entry must be original work and copy right free. All designs submitted will become the property of HRCI
- Judging: All design submissions will be judged by the following criteria (60% - Overall impression of the art, 20% - Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme, 10% - Interpretation and clarity of theme, 10% - Creativity and originality of the depicted theme).
- There will be one round of judging on June 11, 2018. (2 from HRCCM and one from Franco Chamber of Commerce.)
- The winner will have his or her design submission used by Hard Rock as thebasic for the City Tee and other collectable items and money prize THB5,000.