The age-old practices of signing cheques, issuing money drafts, and transacting in notes and coins may soon be a thing of the past, with a full range of financial services only as far away as your smartphone.
Does the rapid rise of financial technology represent a paradigm shift in traditional banking practices? And what do the regulators think? Do they view it as essential innovation, a disruption to established practice - or a mix of both?
In this breakfast seminar, we’ll be discussing:
- The world of smartphone applications Vs. conventional banking institutions;
- Thailand as a leader in the ASEAN’s Fin Tech ecosystem
- Are Governments and policy makers on the right path? – A regulatory perspective.
- All not good: Risks for stability, integrity and market conduct; and
- This is a new beginning; Things will change – So what’s next?
- Registration: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
- Seminar: 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- Q&A Session: 10:00 am – 10:30 am
This is a seminar you can’t afford to miss. Places are limited, be sure to register now.
Senior Regional Advisor, DFDL Thailand;
Head – TMT Practice & India Desk;
Deputy Head – Regional B&F Practice
Partner, DFDL Thailand
Regional Legal Adviser, DFDL Lao PDR