Dear Members & Partners,
The Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), in collaboration with Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd. (L&P) and in partnership with the the German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (DTCC), and the South African/Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), is delighted to invite you and your friends to join the following event:
Joint Chambers Executive Breakfast Talk
“Tax and Legal Implications of International Assignments”
with Experts from the Leading German Law Firm Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd.
Mr. Till Morstadt
Mrs. Athitaya Chanthasirichot
Dr. Constantin Frank-Fahle, LL.M.
Meet the business consultants from L&P to discuss the key tax and legal implications of international assignments. Assignments to and from Thailand remain popular. However, they often result in lengthy administrative efforts, unforeseen legal and tax risks as well as unnecessary or unexpected costs. In order to keep an assignment process efficient and in line with regulatory requirements, employers and employees should be aware of their obligations.
This seminar is particularly interesting for investors assigning staff to and from Thailand.
This seminar will cover the following points:
- Tips for successful visa and work permit handling
- How to structure the remuneration package for expatriates
- Secondment arrangements and preservation of employment period
- Governing law of the contract and of the employment
- Mandatory legal protection in Thailand (Severance Pay, etc.)
- Remedies and rights; employment protection in the “home” country