2017 has seen bitcoin, ethereum, and their associated applications gain increased attention, with Thailand firmly at the leading edge. When the value of bitcoin hits an all-time high, Bangkok’s oldest noodle shop starts accepting bitcoin, and Thai businesses establish applications that rely on block chain, the technology that bitcoin is built on, then cyptocurrency is something that everyone needs to understand.
In this breakfast seminar, we’ll be discussing:
- The position of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the history of money;
- What blockchain is, how it’s being used, and what that means for cyptocurrency’s future;
- The Thai legal and tax issues surrounding making and receiving payments and trading in cryptocurrency;
- The future of cyptocurrency in international transactions; and
- Practical advice for exploring bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Thailand.
- 7.30 am - 8.00 am: Registration
- 8.00 am - 9.30 am: Seminar
- 9.30 am - 10.00 am: Q&A Session
This is a seminar you can’t afford to miss. Places are limited, be sure to register now.
Partner, DFDL Thailand
Director of Professional Development, DFDL Thailand
Tax Manager, DFDL Thailand
Regional Legal Adviser, DFDL Lao PDR
Legal Senior Supervisor,
AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited