Joining the Chamber is a unique and efficient opportunity for you to
• Increase your business exposure:
• List your company in our annual Members' directory "FTCC Handbook" and in our website database
• Introduce your company and business to other members through our events
• Advertise through our different communication tools (Members' directory, FTCC website, email broadcasts) and benefit from preferential rates for members only
• Use our various sponsorship/promotion opportunities during our regular business networking events
• Contribute with news, reports or/and commercial information to our newsletters and website
• Develop your business relations in Thailand and France:
• Take an active part and meet potential business partners through the various functions organized by the Chamber or coorganized with other Chambers of Commerce (more than 40 events organized every year):
• Extend your professional and social networking through the monthly networking cocktails or the annual events such as the Welcome Cocktail Party, the Annual Gala Dinner and the Handbook Launch Party
• Acquire business information and share knowledge with local and international business leaders through the Chamber’s business-oriented events: breakfast briefings, lunch talks, seminars and workshops, site visits
• Benefit from the Chamber’s business support services for prospecting companies (export or sourcing towards the Thai or French market)
• Meet French companies/trade delegations visiting Thailand and looking for local partners (“Business matching”)
• Participate, as visitors or exhibitors, to external international trade fairs promoted by the Chamber in France, in Thailand or in other countries (“Promosalons” activities in particular)
• Use the Chamber business services: in-house commercial representation, product/market testing, business center
• Have a direct access to key information:
• Attend the FTCC business-oriented seminars and business talks
• Improve your chances for successful recruitments through the FTCC database
• Receive the FTCC regular communications and publications
• FTCC frequent updates through emails (incl. communications or invitations from Thai ministries and governmental agencies, information from the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce, business-related news …)
• FTCC monthly newsletter
• Publications available in the FTCC library: bulletins, yearbooks, leaflets, handbooks, directories, etc.
• Join the FTCC Working Committees to keep abreast of updated information on your business sector, as well as to promote your technologies & know-how
• Become involved in important issues affecting Thailand and French businesses by attending formal addresses given by Ministers, Ambassadors, Consulates and official delegations
• Access worldwide databases of UCCIFE including list of companies (more than 25,000 members from 111 French Chambers of Commerce and Industry in 81 countries around the world)
• Contribute to strengthening the Franco-Thai business community:
• Bring your contribution for the collective interest of our community
• Reap the benefits of a strong Chamber of Commerce and a strong Franco-Thai business community
Your FTCC Membership category depends on different criteria (location of your company, number of employees, etc.) as mentioned in the FTCC Membership Form. Please consult us for your most appropriate Membership category.
Download the FTCC Membership Application Form
As a Member of the FTCC, you can benefit from a network of unique and exclusive contacts within the Franco-Thai business community.
Participation in the FTCC’s events allows you to develop your professional relations and to be updated with latest economic developments of the market.
Various publications by the FTCC are to answer to your questions coming up daily about Franco-Thai business.
They also inform you of new business opportunities, latest news of the Chamber, thanks to its monthly Newsletter, and offers and benefits proposed by Members.
Furthermore, you will have the quick and efficient privileged access to our range of services.
You can download the application form with all necessary information if you would like to become a Member and to benefit from advantages reserved for Members.